Friday, March 15, 2013

Back from Katsu, Ready for Shuto!

So I really haven't updated in a really long time..I mean, Katsucon was a month ago so Im very very sorry!
I just recently got a job at a local billing office and its been pretty great!
(Got my second paycheck today! woo! )

I had such an amazing time at Katsucon and it is definitely worth going back to. My Idolm@ster Shiny Festa cosplay took most priority so my other cosplay wasn't super fancy but I still has a great time and got a lot of photos from the con!

On Friday, me and my beautiful im@s babies went out and shoot some photos together. This is the biggest group ive ever been a part of. All the hard work really paid off in the end and we all had an amazing time. It was so great getting to know all the girls and unity is just a beautiful thing in my opinion (Im always bawling at unity in idol concerts ;//u//; ) 

Anyways!!! We didn't have as much time to practice together for the dances even though I felt pretty ready personally. Its very different when you are practicing alone and practicing around other people. Im usually used to dancing with only one or two other people. Later on that night, me and a few of the other girls got together and played Shiny Festa. I really loved it and wish i preordered it because GUUUUH I LOVE RHYTHM GAMES!!!!

I think with any mistakes we made in this group (for example, lack of more photoshoots, pose practice together (Its hard to organize quick poses with 12 girls @@; ), and extra time for dance practice) We will definitely improve for next year! I loved all our ladies and cant wait to see more outfits from us together and any other im@s cosplay in general (Series definitely needs more love)








ee! ee! Oooh!!

Speaking of more love, Cinderella Girls really needs more. I promise you no one knew I was cosplaying Anzu Futaba on Saturday. But im okay with that! (Im used to not getting recognized in my cosplays but I still love being those characters so much so its cool!) I felt pretty NEET mode the whole time. (Almost fell asleep in the hotel room before the shoot) The shoot with MinhP was pretty simple too (not really) "Look Tired" with out looking dead is a little hard to do. MinhP also later got into his Kirari cosplay and we became a badass Idol duo! But I really looooove my pictures and cant wait to do more Anzu outfits! (Loving that "Graduation outfit" lololol)





On Saturday night, I changed into my Haku Yowane cosplay since this cosplay has hardly gotten any air. I made it for Momocon last year but only wore it in the evening. (I see a trend..)
I just goofed around in it for fun and took some photos with a friend that I later edited a little~


Overall again, Katsu was amazing and im going again next year with bigger and better cosplays! YOSH!!!


~~~

As for my next convention, I think I am spur-of-the-moment attending Shutocon! Ive always wanted to go to Shuto since its kinda tiny and I want them to have my money and a large attendance so that they can grow and get better. Youmacon is kind of the only big con in Michigan (JFax doesn't count. JFax is a joke) and I really want Shutocon to become the next Momocon!

I was working on a mock-up of Makoto Kikuchis Floral but I put that aside for now since I wouldn't have it done in time for Shuto. Besides, I really wanted to do a few of my more simple cosplays for Shuto just to test the waters. Right now im working on Kanbaru (Rainy Devil ver.) probably for Friday night. Then I will probably re-wear my Makoto Shiny Festa outfit and also bring out my Rough School Time cosplay too!


I really hope I can get it all done nicely before Shuto since I am so busy with work in the week! I already ordered my wig and money paw (which I will alter a lot)

Anyways, Thank you for reading and I cant wait to see any of you at Shota ShutoCon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment