Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Its been awhile!

Hello! Hello! Hello!Sure has been awhile! I was really busy recently with moving back up to Michigan. It took a couple weeks to get all settled and such. (Half of my stuff is still packed away 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 ) BUT WITHIN TIME!
I've also been SUPER busy with preparing a cosplay for Katsucon 2013. I've never been before but im sure it'll be really fun and so great for photoshoots!!I am a part of a large idolm@ster group and we actually have all 13 members!We are doing the outfits from the newest game "Shiny Festa"


(Speaking of idolm@ster, I recently played it on the ps3 and it was super fun! 
I hardly know what im doing but that kind of makes it more fun! My group consists
of Makoto, Miki, and Chihaya. Our group name is "SexSW@G". Dealwithit. )

Here is my Makoto wig, styled and finished!


I am really excited and we've all been working really hard together! 
In the mean time, I will probably pull out a lazy cosplay for some of the other days..

like Anzu Futaba..


and maybe rewear one of my Touhou outfits. Who knows~ (Any suggestions???)
Im kind of just going for nice presentable cosplays but with a little flair (since it is Katsu)

~ ~ ~

My new years was also really nice! Me and my boyfriend went to a friends party and had an awesome time!
Since I recently moved, Ive also been trying to dress more "girly".
I dont know why, I think its because I am trying to look presentable for jobs.

Here is what I wore on New Years!! 



Not too much has been going on except being so busy. So im afraid this will be a short post (ー.ー゛)
Please forgive me. Hopefully I will have more interesting things to post about later~
Thanks for reading! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment