Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Time

So, I'm finally out of summer school and now I get to enjoy the rest of my summer! (until fall classes start up again) Awhile back ago I went to seishun con with my friends! It was a lot of fun and had a very laid back atmosphere to it. I got to do a lot of things I wanted to like talk to friends, attend panels, have photoshoots, and even went to my first rave. I usually hear bad things about raves and I don't blame them, being crammed up with a bunch of people in a dark sweaty room doesn't sound like the most fun. But it was late at night and there was only about 20 people. Regardless, I had a great time with my friends and got some cute photos out of it!  Thanks again Kudo~

(I didn't get to take any pictures with my camera since I forgot the battery at home)
Therefore, all photos belong to my friend Kudo~





There are more @ Cosplay.com
We even had time to relax by the pool and take cosplay swimsuit pictures for fun!





My Kuroneko is amazing and we both are very similar to our characters! Although, we do have to pretend fight! Me and her plan to do many other Kirino and Kuroneko outfits!

I also wore my Shikieiki with my friends Komachi but unfortunately we didn't get many pictures.
Maybe next time~




On another note, I am going up to Michigan for two months! I am very excited to see my family and friends and even have time to work on some cosplays (hopefully) Along with having to help my dad move and taking my first road trip to the UP, I  am worried if I will even have enough time for sewing. Here are a few of the outfits I plan to make/work on this summer!

Ayumu Aikawa - (for my boyfriend) This is one of my favorite animes (along with my bf) and I actually convinced him to wear the Masou Shoujo outfit for me! Maybe we can find some casual clothes too but I feel like thats too easy! I'm going to do my best to finish this costume within about a month. If not, I will need to at least get the body of the dress and hat done, I can do all the bows later~

Lilith Aensland - I am working on this costume with a friend of mine for Youmacon 2011. We are going to work on the stockings and wings this summer and I plan to buy the materials in Michigan. Michigan has alot more pleathers/leather choices for me than the local fabric shops here. I hope this can all come together!


Mystery Costume - This costume is for AWA 2011 and is going to be a pretty big pain/push to complete! But I really have determination. I also have a small feeling that I have too much on my plate, Good thing I like to SEW! ( ゚▽゚)/

Updates will probably come about throughout the summer! Please enjoy your lovely summer as well and thank you for reading!



1 comment:

  1. Aww if the Mystery Costume is what I think it is and if it's too much then I don't mind if you don't do it. I'll still give you that figurine :3

    ReplyDelete