Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Returning from Acen

I certainly had a blast at Acen! It was my first year even and it was surprisingly big; so big, I didnt even get to visit the other parts of the convention center. I spent most of my time haning out with my very good friends and my boyfriend! I didnt get to go to many panels and photoshoots, due to lateness, but I enjoyed the thouhou panel and the late night parties!
٩(-̮̮̃ -̃)۶

I didnt get as much recognition in my Kyouko Sakura cosplay as I thought I would get but its sort of understandable, since the madoka series is so new~ I got great feedback off of my Remilia Scarlet cosplay though! Thankyou so much for your nice coments everyone!



Here is a link to the more general photos I took at the convention.
(In other words, this album excludes the Touhou photoshoot and my more personal and silly pictures)
https://picasaweb.google.com/112087372905192478124/Acen2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCIbmstv3zNPY9wE&feat=directlink

As far as merchandise, I didnt get as much as  had intended to. (Perhaps thats a good thing  ┐('~`;)┌ )
I was planing on looking for some wigs for a few of my future cosplays, but I saw nothing even close. Oh well, off to the internet we go~ (I always prefer to inspect wigs before I buy them though)

I did buy  a few great things such as my FIRST nendoroid (Kirino from Oreimo) ever and my FIRST dakimakura (Kanade from Angel Beats). Both are so Hnnng!!! (´>ω<`); I also got a figure of Ms. Sanada from UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie for only 1 dollar; I have to glue her back to the stand tho. I also bought a Kyouko doujin in spirit of being in the same cosplay~ I also got a few smaller things, such as a japanese san-x folder and a adorable Tsumugi (from K-on) figure! My first peice to my collection! Yaay!

Here are some photos of my lovely merchandise! ♥





 Thankyou everyone who made my convention so much fun! I love you all and you are all greta friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment