Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PUMP IT UP BABY

Got to play pump with the friends! Man what a blast! But I am so terrible at it; I even had to play on easy mode!!! Just when I was starting to get good at DDR, they take the machine away at the local arcade. There are good things in pump tho, such as, Kpop, cute backgrounds, and even a part of a Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt song was on the machine! Horray! Here is a photo and a link of me as Cirno, playing awful!
Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVs9LIv8VN4&feature=channel_video_title
BONUS VIDEO! Filmed by me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkoWqYC_Vbo&feature=relmfu
I also need to start crunching for Acen! Ive been so distracted so after tomorrow, its time to get cracking on that machine! Working on Remilia Scarlet from touhou project and only have a few things left. I have yet to do the Bow on the back, the wings, the ribbon weaving through the skirt, and the ruffle! Then I need to try and work on a friends commission! And maybe even a hat for another friend! PHEW! What a line up!

Decided to also style a wig I had for Kirino Kousaka. Its kind of a strawberry blonde but looks very nice in my opinion, instead of taking the light orange route. Me and my friends are planning to cosplay Ore no Imouto for Seishun con! I am going to save up my money after Acen so I hope I can go! Still needs to be styled a little more and I need pink hair clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment