Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mini Summer Break!

It is finally two weeks of a mini summer break for me. I start up my summer semester soon so lets make this vacation the very best! O(≧∇≦)O Me and beloved friend, Alucardalina, have had quite a fun week! We baked some chocolate cupcakes together, with Mexican sprinkles and probably ate 5 cupcakes worth or batter. (at least I did)



We also played around the park dressed in cosplay while we took pictures. Like always! I wore one of Alucardalina's Classical lolita outfits she made! (Its so lovely I want my own!!! \(*´ο`*)/ ) I know its silly, but I dressed as some type of alternate lolita version of Momiji Inubashiri. (Make of it what you will) As for her, she cosplayed Cirno. View our cosplay.coms to see more!
 Mine: http://www.cosplay.com/member/176303/ 
Alucardalina's: http://www.cosplay.com/member/102965/





Going to play Pump It Up for the first time tomorrow! Wish me luck everybody! There will probably be video of this! Please look soon and laugh at my horrid attempt!  ε≡(ノ´_ゝ`)ノ

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sure to laugh at you playing pump...haha

    ReplyDelete